If you are looking for the most popular transactional email service providers then you are at the right place to know which is the best SMTP reliable transactional email service provider on the internet. You may also like to try the best email verification tools which help you to clean your email list and boost open rates.
One of the key elements of running a successful business organization is reaching customers and being with them when required for certain things. Now, if you provide a service or have a product offered to the public over the Internet, you know the importance of transactional emails. Transactional emails are the type of emails sent daily in the form of automated communication, real-time responses, etc. Transactional emails are sent when a user performs certain actions like account creation, password resets, account notifications, etc.
Nowadays, you have plenty of options to choose from, and the same applies to email service providers. If you are looking for the best transactional email service providers, you are in the right place because we have made a comprehensive list of transactional email providers to help you make the right choice.
Best Transactional Email Service Providers
Even though the market is currently full of transactional email providers, sometimes it becomes confusing and that’s why we have made this comprehensive list.
#1. Amazon SES (Simple Email Service)
Amazon’s simple email service is widely known in the industry for its cost-effectiveness and the trusted service that thousands of other businesses have even used. Amazon’s SES is developed to create a good communication line between the users and the business organization. Whether it’s about email creation, password reset, or daily updates about the product or service, Amazon’s SES is the best transactional email provider.
Amazon has managed to create a good, trusted brand for itself, and they are improving their SES service more frequently than any other competitors. Now that’s the reason why big brands like HBO, InVision are using amazon’s transactional email provider. Here are the key
- Compared to other programs, Amazon’s SES is quite cheaper, and that’s why it is preferably affordable by a large number of business organizations.
- Amazon’s brand value is attached to it, so there won’t be any issues of security.
- Private configuration can be done to emails that you send.
There are many companies which are trying their best to capture the market of transactional emails, but none can come closer to the level of Sendinblue. They are the master of their domain and know how to create the best type of transactional emails which will enhance the users experience and help you retain loyal customers.
More than 30 million daily emails are sent and Sendinblue’s service is used by more than 50 thousand companies. Spiegel, Michelin, BMW, and there are many other popular companies who are using the work Sendinblue. Here are the key features of their service:-
- Customisable email and SMS service to target the right type of customers.
- A great API is used for transactional email service providers.
- It offers dedicated IP for email sending services.
- Track the email performance and customize the program accordingly.
- A simple drag n drop editor improves email gallery.
Sometimes, to use premium quality services, you have to pay a little bit of money. MailChimp is a reputed brand, and they provide transactional email services in the name of Mandrill. It’s pretty famous and offers a ton of great features to the users. When it comes to the premium quality of transactional emails, you cannot miss Mandrill because it’s one of the best.
Mailchimp is already known for the speed and the correct type of email service providing services like you will never see any complaint from them. People like to do transactional emails which are eye-catching and have a good tone. Even though Mailchimp nowadays does not offer any free trial version, it’s still worth every penny. Here are the unique features of Mandrill.
- The speed of emails is highly improved because of the vast number of servers.
- No additional cost is involved in adding multiple domains for a single account.
- There are dedicated IPs that are going to improve email service.
- You can shift to new IP without losing the data quite quickly.
Postmark has managed to create a good reputation in the industry as a unique transactional email service provider when it has tremendous competition. Postmark is focused more on creating a fast, reliable, and best type of transactional email service. You will never see any lagging or security issues associated with transactional emails.
Even though thousands of customers have managed to use their service, the back-end team of Postmark still reviews the process of accepting new customers manually. Make sure you don’t miss out on anything in the application and give no chance for rejection. Here are the key features of it:-
- The design is quite user-friendly and easily customizable.
- You will get the first 25000 emails for free.
- Tons of great email templates already available.
- The dashboard offers you to check out the deliveries, open and rate of clicks.
The biggest and the most famous transactional email provider is Sendgrid. When you have a system that generates and sends billions of emails per month, you cannot question its reliability and service quality. It’s said that more than 30 billion emails are sent using the Sendgrid platform every single month.
Big brands like Airbnb, Spotify, Uber use this tool, and as of now, we haven’t seen any negative reviews about it. You can create multiple email campaigns and target your customers accordingly. Transactional emails are the primary source of marketing, and when you have the platform like this one, you shouldn’t hesitate to use them. Here are the key features of it.
- You get a free 30-day trial.
- Analytical tools offer you essential elements and help you customize the campaign.
- The simple and easy drag and drop editor.
- You can easily integrate with SendGrid email API.
As the name suggests, you can guess that the Mailgun is the type of transactional email service provider that specifically targets coders’ small audience only. Even though others can also use it, but coders who have developed many web applications and have a limited subscribers list need to send emails daily, and Mailgun is the best platform to use.
It’s a cloud-based tool and has managed to grab a considerable amount of customer bases in quite a short period. Heroku, Uservoice, Github are big brands using Mailgun to send daily emails to the users. They offer you a simple and the best control panel that you can use to track down and locate how your emails are performing. Here are the key features of Mailgun.
- The tool works on automation, and you can schedule a bunch of emails.
- The account’s history is stored for more than 30 days.
- You can customize emails based on various variables.
- There are 10000 free emails for new users.
Whether it’s marketing or any other field, the most important thing is speed. Mailjet offers a high-speed email delivery, and it’s an excellent tool for every marketer, developer, or any other service provider. You can customize the transaction emails that you want to send and then later optimize them accordingly.
Many people still don’t realize that email marketing solely depends on automation, and Mailjet offers you great email automation marketing tools that you can use to target different customers. Whether it’s marketers, developers, or any other big companies are also using Mailjet service for their accuracy and speed of email delivery.
- A tremendous analytical tool helps you customize emails.
- Tons of great transactional email templates already available.
- It offers a solid and excellent infrastructure.
- You can do split testing and optimize the tool.
These are the best transactional email service providers that you can use to send amazing and creative emails to your customers. Email marketing has become the soul of every company. Whether you are a blogger, vlogger, developer, if you have a good number of subscribers, you must maintain the customer relationship accordingly. We hope you like the list of transactional email service providers, and if you want to add some suggestions or have doubts, leave a comment down below.